Tilting-at-the-Ring (ringridning in Danish) tournaments and festivals are a longstanding tradition in Southern Jutland and during the summer every town has its own tournament. Festivities last throughout the weekends, when local riders compete during the day and party in the evening in the beer tents.
Here are the tournaments in our region:
- June 29th to July 1st: Kegnæs – parade with tournament on Sunday
- June 29th to July 1st: Broager – Bike tilting Friday, tournament on Saturday and Sunday
- July 6th to 9th: Sønderborg Parade and tiliting at the ring friday and sunday.
- July 13th to 16th: Gråsten – Parade and tournament Saturday and Sunday
- July 14th: Frydendal – tournament Saturday
- July 20th to 22nd: Guderup – Parade and tournament Sunday
- July 21st: Kværs – Parade and tournament Saturday
- July 27th to 29th: Skovby – Parade and tournament Sunday